The REACH Running Costs Club
We all know the stress when it comes to the end of the month and our bills are due. But we also know that without careful budgeting and planning, we would not have a roof over our head, food, running water or electricity. The same applies at REACH.
Without funding to cover these basic necessities, we cannot keep our doors open and our programs running...
This is why we are proud to introduce the “Running Costs Club”. For as little as $20 AUD a month, you can join a special club of people who keep our doors open each month, and are responsible for the ongoing success of our cause.
Included in the running costs are
- Water, Electricity & Land Rental
- Staff Health Insurance & Workplace Cover
- General Operating Expenses
- Employee training
- Administrative & Fundraising activities
- Government registrations and annual fees
- Our Cambodian Security Guard, Tuk-Tuk Driver & Groundskeepers salaries
- Cleaning supplies & waste collection
- Tax Payments & professional fees
- Transportation Costs
Club Members will...
- Receive an email induction into the club
- Have no minimum commitment with full flexibility to cancel their membership at any point!
- Be linked directly with our responsive team on the ground
-Connect with like-minded supporters through our private Running Costs Club Facebook Group
- Have monthly access to Whole Lotta Soul's Online yoga sessions in support of REACH
- Find out activities happening at REACH first before we share with our other supporters
- Receive Quarterly updates on our activities, expenditure, highlights and forward planning
- Be the reason we stay open month to month!
The REACH Running Costs Club members are the crux of our organisation who are contributing monthly to the physical operation of REACH. These club members are ensuring that our base monthly costs are covered, so that our dedicated team and social workers can continue to implement transformative programs to hundreds of impoverished children and families.
Running costs are rarely advertised by charities, but all organisations DEPEND on them, are YOU willing to help us fund these?
For less than a dollar a day, you can play a major role in enabling REACH to change lives...