After a long challenging period, our students are thrilled to be back in the classroom with their friends and teachers. We are so excited that they are on this journey for a brighter future and by saving seats, you can be a part of making this happen.
Each year REACH Siem Reap operate free supplementary classes to Cambodian children living in abject poverty.
To continue providing life-changing opportunities to our children, we invite you to 'Save A Seat' in our Education program for a student in need.
By doing this, you will enable children at REACH to receive:
- Free English, Sport, Elective & Ethics classes Monday to Friday
- All necessary school supplies for REACH & additional resources for public school
- Access to free daily nutritious school snacks Monday to Friday
- Access to outreach support, first-aid & clean drinking water
- Guidance from their REACH teachers and mentors
- Government certified accreditations upon completion of their English courses
- A pathway to employment and ongoing support from our team
& above all, a safe place for them to thrive, develop and REACH their dreams.
Valued supporters who Save A Seat will..
- Receive a personalised thank you from our kids
- Get to write a message to the kids on our classroom sponsors board
& Feel good knowing they have enabled a disadvantaged child to REACH their full potential.
Our Education program has been amended to operate within COVID-19 government guidelines. We are currently rolling out our 'Soft Opening Phase'. This means that we have all students aged 10+ back in our classrooms in reduced class sizes (approximately 115 children are back full time Monday - Friday).
The remainder of REACH's young learners (aged 9 and under) are continuing to receive offline homework packs and monthly drop out prevention phone calls. Ongoing monitoring is taking place by our team to ensure that all students are attending their public school classes and are supported with necessary supplies and ongoing mentorship.